HSDPA module with accessories and services for free
HSDPA moduleÂ as a glance
- 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.6mm
- Quad band GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Penta band UMTS/HSPA 850/900/1800/1900/2100
- Up to -108 dBm sensitivity on cellular
- 14.4 Mbps downlink and 5.76 Mbps Uplink
- RX diversity
- GPS optional, -163dBm sensitivity for indoor reception
- Embedded TCP/IP, UDP/IP, FTP, SMTP
- USB 2.0 HS, USB HSCI, 2 UART, I2C, SPI, MIPI HSI MMC card interface
- 10 I/O ports, 1 A/D + 1 D/A converter, 1 PWM
- Form factor Land-Grid Array (LGA)
- Approvals R&TTE, CE, GCF, FCC
- Extended temperature range -40 to +85Â°C operational
Do you plan a tiny M2M application with a HSDPA module? You would like to save power and money as well? If your answer is yes, then send an e-mail by using the form here or by e-mail to harald.naumann (at) gsm-modem.de.
We will help with HSDPA module evaluation kit plus further extensions, software and digital maps free of charge.
- Tiny HSDPA module
- Ultra low power micro controller evaluation kit Renesas RL78 for free
- Digital maps for free
- Webbased tracking server for free
- Cellular antenna design for free
- GPS antenna designs for free
- Hints and tips in English or German language based on 15+ years in wireless M2M
The offer for the free of charge eval kit of the uC is limited to June 30th 2011. The antenna design has to be discussed. We can select from a number of good described antenna designs.
HSDPA module updates and upgrades easy by:
BTW, even if you plan to start with your design with a HSDPA module next months, it makes sense to place your order now. We can ship later. Just by use the form here or e-mail to harald.naumann (at) gsm-modem.de.