Tiny HSPA GPS module Telit HE 910 for designing of ultra small applications
HSPA GPS module Telit HE910 as a glance
- 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.6mm
- 4 band GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- 5 band UMTS/HSPA 850/900/1800/1900/2100
- Up to 108 dBm sensitivity on cellular
- 14.4 Mbps downlink and 5.76 Mbps Uplink
- RX diversity
- GPS optional, -163dBm sensitivity for indoor reception
- Embedded TCP/IP, UDP/IP, FTP, SMTP
- USB 2.0 HS, USB HSCI, 2 UART, I2C, SPI, MIPI HSI MMC card interface
- 10 I/O ports, 1 A/D + 1 D/A converter, 1 PWM
- Form factor Land-Grid Array (LGA)
- Approvals R&TTE, CE, GCF, FCC
- Extended temperature range -40 to +85Â°C operational
Do you plan a tiny radio application? You would like to save space too? You would like to save power and/or money as well? If your answer is yes, then send an e-mail by using the form here or by e-mail to harald.naumann (at) gsm-modem.de.
We will help with Telit HE910 evaluation kit plus further extensions, software and digital maps free of charge.
- Tiny HSPA GPS module Telit HE910
- Ultra low power micro controller evaluation kit Renesas RL78 for free
- Digital maps for free
- Web based tracking server for free
- Cellular antenna design for Telit HE919 for free
- GPS antenna for Telit HE910 free
- Hints and tips in English or German language based on 15+ years in wireless M2M
The offer for the free of charge evaluation kit of the ultra low power micro controller is limited to June 30th 2011. The cellular antenna design has to be discussed. We can select from a number of good described antenna designs. A cellular antenna for a wristband of a watch connected to Telit HE910 will be quite different from an antenna for a people or animal tracker. For a point of sales device with Telit HE910 inside we will maybe select another type of antenna.
We would like to offer to register to the free of charge blog by RSS or email to be posted on updates and upgrades of this proposal or other new designs in wireless M2M:
M2M blog www.gsm-modem.de/M2M (also by RSS or email)
BTW, even if you plan to start with your development with Telit HE910 in a while, it makes sense to place your order now. We can ship later. Just by use the form here or e-mail to harald.naumann (at) gsm-modem.de.