The xE910 product family of Telit gives you the option to jump between 2G, 3G and 3,5G easy. The latest members are called UE910 V2 and HE910 V2. The UE910 V2 HSDPA and HE910 V2 HSPA+ modules are based on Qualcomm chipsets. Both modules support dual-band 3G and GSM/GPRS/EDGE for Europe and America. The entry-level […]
We will help with Telit HE910 evaluation kit plus further extensions, software and digital maps free of charge.
* Tiny HSPA GPS module Telit HE910
* Ultra low power micro controller evaluation kit Renesas RL78 for free
* Digital maps for free
* Webbased tracking server for free
* Cellular antenna design connected to Telit HE910 for free
* GPS antenna connected to Telit HE910 for free
* Hints and tips in English or German language based on 15+ years in wireless M2M
By selecting of a HSPA modem your app will stay alive,even when the 2G networks will be switch-off.
I already started several projects on embedded Linux (GE863-Pro3 or UC864-G + BeagleBoard). One is for example a metering project for a customer in India. Development and manufacturingÂ is provided by a business partner of mine in Germany. The next higher level is based on BeagleBoard http://www.beagleboard.org. The BeagleBoard is an open source single board […]