Bluetooth Low Energy System on Chip ML7105
The ML7105 SoC for Bluetooth Low Energy enables short range wireless communication with ultra low-power consumption and low-latency. This facilitates a wide range of applications and smaller form factor devices in the healthcare, fitness, security and home entertainment industries.
Key Features of the Bluetooth Low Energy SoC
- Bluetooth® SIG Core Spec v4.0 compliant
- Built-in low power consumption RF block
- Internal baseband controller supports Bluetooth® LE single mode (master/slave role)
- Bluetooth Low Energy Master/Slave switching without rebooting
- Integrated MCU ARM Cortex-M0
- 64kByte ROM for program storage (CODE_ROM )
- 16kByte RAM for data storage ( DATA_RAM )
- 12kByte for user program storage ( CODE_RAM )
- UART included for Bluetooth Host Controller Interface
- SPI_SLAVE for Custom Host Controller Interface
- EEPROM or I2C ( Master & Slave ) for Custom Host Controller Interface
- Host I/F
- Supports Low Power Clock ( 32.768kHz ) for intermittent transmission / reception
- Dedicated timer in Low Power Logic block reduce system level power consumption during Deep Sleep Mode
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Operating voltage 1.6 to 3.6V
- Operating temp. -20 to 70?
- Low current consumption: x 9.8 mA, Rx 8.8 mA, Sleep mode less 0.7 uA)
- Supporting layer: ATT, GATT, SMP, GAP, L2CAp
- Package 32pin WQFN 5x 5×0.8mm
Built-in protocol stack Bluetooth 4.0 Host Stack
A Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy host stack is incorporated, enabling support for Bluetooth Smart devices by simply implementing profiles to the existing application processor in the customer’s set based on the application. Sample programs and a reference board are available.
Sensor node evaluation kit for Bluetooth Low Energy
The evaluation kit for the Bluetooth Low Energy SoC ML7105 integrates a microcontroller and a sensor node on the same board. Easily configure a sensor network by combining the board with the ML7105 wireless module. Application software, including sample code, along with driver software for various sensor devices, are also included in the kit.
If you want to play with with the ML7105 as well, then do not hesitate to send me an email (harald.naumann (at) gsm-modem.de ). I will take care on your Bluetooth Low Energy evaluation kit, the right selection of antennas, prototypes and if you like up to mass production. There is a huge amount of engineering offices with skills in HA, tele-medicine, people/animal tracking or any other wireless application in M2M behind me. Just email, contact me via Linkedin, contact me via Xing , contact me via Google+, contact me through Google Messenger, call my landline , my mobile, Skype me or just text me on my mobile. I will come back to you for sure. Besides all, this digital virtual stuff I can offer a face to face meeting as well. Thank you in advance for any request.