Is it a Pi for adults or a M2M / IoT eval kit?
- All parts used on the are available for everybody without a MOQ
- All parts used are industrial componets
- The cellular antenna is descripted in detail
- The single PC will boot one three differentLinux builds or one Android build
M2M IoT eval kit at a glace
- 2G or 3G or 4G module with integrated GNSS module (GPS and Glonass)
- Embedded cellular antenna
- Freescale i.MX6 ARM Cortex – A9
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core
- 2 GB DDR3 RAM (* i.MX 6Dual/Quad)
- 1x USB HOST/OTG
- 2x SPI => One will be use in beta version
- 2x UART (CVBS) => both in use, one for cellular and one for GNSS
- 3x I²C => one will be supported on the PCB
- MPEG4 H263/H264 Hardware
- Encoder/Decoder (1080p encoding / 1080p decoding)
- 3D graphics *i.MX 6Dual/Quad: with four shaders
- 2D graphics engine 2x at i.MX 6Quad
- 1x HDMI 1.4 controller plus PHY up to 2048 × 1536 graphic display resolution => supported
Operting systems for the M2M IoT eval kit
- XBMC Lemon Edition
- Linux LTIB (Linux Target Image Builder) including QT5.0
All precompiled Images include the complete development environment. This enables a rapid start into Product development. We also provide professional development support for these systems.
The starting point of the kit is the single PC listed here .
Please be so kind and tell me your wishes. Which interfaces you want for your evalation? HDMI and USB will be wired for sure in the beta version. I2C and SPI as well. I plan to support the Quad Core version only. Everybody has the freedom to downgrade to the single core by ordering a further single PC board.
Anyhow, which features do you miss? Just tell your ideas, remarks and wishes.