On both days I will be on the Tekmodul stand. Stop by and we can talk about the latest antennas and wireless modules. You will get a chance to talk to the Quectel’s hightly experienced Wireless FAE as well. Moreover our partner for embedded antennas Antenova will also be at the Summit. I will have my mobile vector network analyser with me. Our Antenna Hospital will be open for business to help with free of charge antenna tests on the stand. We also can talk about updates or upgrades to my IoT / M2M Cookbook or review the planned content of my next IoT/ M2M Cookbook.
Just stop by and have a look at the latest:
- LTE module by Quectel
- LTE MiniPCIe card by Quectel
- Antenova Embedded LTE antennas
- GPS modules with the world’s lowest power consumption by Quectel
- Bluetooth Low Energy beacons with support for Google Eddystone
- World smallest BLE modules with option on BT 4.2
- Wi-FI modules by Redpine
- Enocean modules
- Plus a lot of new useful parts for your IoT / M2M applications.
Let us meet and talk Internet of Things! As always Many thanks in advance for you comments and feedback face to race or by email to harald.naumann (at) gsm-modem.de