GSM/GPS modules on Flex rigid PCBs offers bending and new form factors
By using Flex rigid PCBs it is possible to bend the PCB and to get a good ground plane for the GSM and GPS antenna. Such PCBs can be useful for tracking of animals, banknotes or tracking of security officers. By tracking of animals the PCB can be mounted in the wrest band. Bundles of bank notes are a package of paper only. The security officer can get it mounted in the belt or in the jacket.
GSM/GPS modules, antennas and further use
- GSM module with low power consumption
- GPS module or even better a combined GPS / Glonass module
- GPS antenna (sketch shows a patch antenna, loop or other type to be discussed)
- GSM antenna (sketch shows a lambda/4 monopole, other type to be discussed)
- Battery (sketch shows LiPo Battery, other tbd)
- SIM card (SIM on Chip, also called eSIM (other tbd)
- Micro controller (tbd)
- Further options (tbd)
GSM/GPS tracker on Flex rigid PCB
Bending of Flex PCB for GSM / GPS tracker
Everybody who is interested in further details and information is welcomed to send me an e-mail by using the form here or by e-mail to harald.naumann (at) gsm-modem.de .