Digital microphone to deliver crystal-clear audio and to eliminate the “GSMÂ noise” in your M2M application
The MP45DT01 MEMS, digital-output microphone enables advancements in sound quality by providing omni-directional sensitivity to detect and filter out background noise. Further more on its digital link to the GSM, GPRS, UMTS, 3G or 4GÂ module the antenna can not interfere. Sound quality can be further improved by incorporating multiple microphones in one device.Â A people tracker for Alzheimer patients or kids can hold microphones on top and back side of the device. Such digtial microphones meet price points set by the traditional electret condenser microphones while boasting superior reliability and robustness. The MP45DT01 uses sensor technology from OMRON that is inherently less susceptible to mechanical vibration, temperature variations, and EMI
The MP45DT01 is a compact low-power microphone built up with a sensing element and an IC interface with stereo operation capability.
The sensing element, capable of detecting acoustic waves, is manufactured using a specialized silicon micro-machining process to
produce audio sensors.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows to design a dedicated circuit able to provide a digital signal to the external
world in PDM format.
The MP45DT01 has an acoustic overload point of 120 dBSPL with 58 dB signal to noise ratio.
The MP45DT01 is available in SMD compliant package and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -30 Â°C to +85 Â°C.
Digital microphone MP45DT01 as a glance
- Single supply voltage operation
- Low power consumption
- 120 dBSPL acoustic overload point
- Omni-directional sensitivity
- PDM single-bit output with stereo operation support
- HLGA package
- ECOPACKR RoHS and gGreenh compliant
Application for the digital microphone MP45DT01
- People, animal and asset tracker with listening in or two way communication
- Mobile terminal like phone, PDA or mobile Point of sale terminal (POS terminal)
- Anti-theft systems like burglar alarm or car alarm
- Digital still and video cameras on 2G (GPRS, EDGE) , 3G(UMTS, HSUP), 4G (LTE or WiMax)
- Speech recognition in wireless alarm systems on SD card, USB stick or internal Flash
- Wireless VoIP on 3G(UMTS, HSUP), 4G (LTE or WiMax)
- Laptop, notebook, ePad or aPad
- Portable media players
- A/V eLearning devices
- Gaming and virtual reality input devices
I would like to share my 25 years experience in radio communication and my 15 years in GSM/GPS applications with you. Do not reinvent the wheel.Â Just drop an email to hn (at) gsm-modem.de or use the form to get further details about this product, hardware concept for your application , tips /hintsÂ and how to use it for your GPS tracker, wireless camera, alarm systems or what ever you like.