… the extension module for GSM / GPRS and GPS
The open-source physical computing platform Arduino,Â based on easily applicable hardware and software for the development of prototypes, consists of a micro controller (ATmega328) with numerous digital as well as analogue inputs and outputs and interfaces…Â Arduino boards can be expanded to valuable features by plugging the so-called ”Shields”. With the GSM/GPRS/GPS-Shield theÂ Arduino board is enabled to use GSM (mobile communication) and GPS functionality (navigation), for example
- to identify the current position via GPS and send it via SMS
- send an alert
- to track a travel route and send it via GPRS
The GSM GPRS GPS-Shield is plugged as ”primary” shield on top of the Arduino board, ensuring that the antenna of the integrated GPS receiver has “free view”. The communication between the two boards is achieved via the serial interface (GSM / GPRS) and SPI (GPS). Any standard screw mount GSM antenna types (stubby, magnetic mount, adhesive mount) with SMA connectors can be used. Demo programs, drivers and libraries for operating theÂ GSM / GPRS / GPS-Shield are of course included.
Features of Arduino GPS GSM GPRS Shield
- operating voltage 5VDC â€¦ 9VDC
- requires the Arduino board “Duemilanove”Â or “Uno”(ATmega328)
- integrated GPRS GSM module: Telit GE864-QUAD
- GSM-, GPRS-, CSD enabled
- used with pre-paid or contract SIM cards of all providers, no SIM lock
- control via serial interface (TTL level), antenna connector: SMA
- GPS module with integrated antenna
- internal supply voltage: 3,3V
- control via SPI
Arduino has a great fan community.. and of course their own website with many example applications as well as an extensive forumÂ Â â†’ http://www.arduino.cc
Manufacturing and Product DevelopmentÂ of the Arduino Shield “Made in Germany”, i. e. Unlike many other products in computer equipment, there is a long time availability.
Arduino GSM /GPRS / GPS-Shield:Â 126,05 â‚¬
optional Arduino-Board “Duemilanove” or “Uno :22,44 â‚¬
optional GSM Antenna “AT-TG.09.0113″ : 9,92 â‚¬
optional Power Supply: 8,40 â‚¬
Arduino GSM / GPRS / GPS-Shield – Kit : 158,82 â‚¬
Items in the kit:
- Arduino GSM /GPRS / GPS-Shield
- Arduino-Board “Duemilanove” or “Uno”
- GSM Antenna “AT-TG.09.0113″
- Power Supply: 8,40 â‚¬
excl. VAT. plus Postage.
More details about the Arduino GSM GPRS GPS Shield , offer or proforma invoice after sending anÂ email
hn (at) gsm-modem.de.